acrylic nail ideas shapes




acrylic nail ideas shapes, so they don't have to look like those.

The next question, however, is the color change on the nail. The next test is how your nail works over time.

I chose to go with navy over blue color because it gets pretty close after two coats and the formula has a much lighter, smoother feel than blue.

The second nail was purple. I love purple in bright shades the more I apply them, they have an extremely deep, deep base that feels like I've just dipped into a soup to create a little color.

The third nail was a burgundy. I would go with burgundy because it is darker than your favorite orange nail in this test. It goes against one of my "favorite colors" rules which will be discussed later on.

Remember to check back at my blog and Instagram to stay updated with the results of my different nail treatments!

Here's a comparison to my new Pinky Pink Acrylic nail:

To see how my purple nail looked on its own, check out "Iced Cream (R) – Purple" by Koko (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Koko-Shoe?section_id=110944).

"Iced Cream (R) – Purple" – Koko

My Purple nail did the most work. I applied a little pressure to the nail without leaving any bumps in it. When I





































What are the different shapes of acrylic nails?What are the different shapes of acrylic nails?What is the best nail shape?What is the best nail shape?What is the best fingernail shape?What is the best fingernail shape?What are the best artificial nails?What are the best artificial nails?
Acrylic Nail Shapes ChartWhite Acrylic Nails ShapeHow to Cut Nail Shape AcrylicAcrylic Nails Shapes NarrowGel Acrylic Nail ShapesScoval Acrylic Nails ShapesPointed Acrylic Nail ShapeSilver Coffin Shape Acrylic NailsAcrylic Nail Shapes and ColorsAcrylic Nail Shapes and LengthsRound Shape Acrylic NailsNatural Looking Acrylic Nails ShapesAlmond Oval Acrylic Nails Shapes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

acrylic cute short nails

dope coffin nail designs

acrylic nail ideas for dark skin